The following are required for setting up your Hunter Douglas PowerView System:
- High-speed internet access
- Recent Router with separate 2.4GHz and 5GHz SSIDs or the ability to temporarily disable 5GHz
- Hunter Douglas PowerView Hub
- Pebble Remote
Also required – Account Credentials (Usernames and passwords):
- WiFi SSID (network name)
- AppleID for AppStore / Gmail address for Google Play
- Hunter Douglas PowerView
- Install window coverings and setup PowerView remotes as standard installation.
- Download Hunter Douglas’ PowerView app from Apple AppStore or Google Play Store.
- Create Hunter Douglas PowerView account. Email address is recommended for the UserID. Choose a secure, memorable password.
- Connect PowerView hub to network according to instructions provided by Hunter Douglas.
- Register PowerView hub to your PowerView account.
- Perform all group, room, scene, and automation setup using the PowerView app BEFORE attempting to link to Alexa.
- Install Amazon Alexa app. Login with Amazon account to be used with Alexa.
- Install the PowerView skill into Alexa and link to your PowerView account.
- Setup Echo, Echo Plus, Echo Dot, Echo Spot, or Echo Show.