When you are in the market for window treatments, we hope you think of The Blinds Man. We strive to provide excellent service with superior window treatments to meet your needs.
Today we are giving a couple recommendations when considering window treatments for your nursery or children’s rooms.
- Choose your fabric colors early in the design phase. Paint can be matched to any fabric color.
- Go cordless! Avoid corded window treatments.
- Avoid floor length draperies in your nursery.
- Professional installation ensures window treatments are properly installed.
- Blackout shades will help your baby sleep longer and comfortably as well as ensure that the nursery doesn’t get too hot during the daytime.
Design Studio Roller Shades
“Black out shade like a Hunter Douglas honeycomb or a new Hunter Douglas Doulite Designer Roller Shade that offers a light filtering shade as well as a blackout shade on one roller.” – Sara